Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sex and the City and Other Movies to Watch Out for in 2008

Get Carried away in 2008 as Sex and the City makes its way to the big screen.

For sure, I will. It will be a very exciting reunion with Carrie, Sam, Miranda, Charlotte and my girlfriends. I really miss SATC and those random afternoons of SATC marathons with my girlfriends at our HQ (former apartment). It's so fun to look back at those moments and as well as with all the fun and realistic characters of the hit series. Women can indeed relate to most of the episodes.

The movie is set to be released on May. I am not sure if it's going to be followed here in Manila but well, for sure, my girlfriends and I will drop anything for a get-together: a SATC movie date.

Meanwhile, to excite you more, here's the movie's teaser trailer:

Also visit the Sex and the City Movie Blog.
And watch more trailers at Yahoo's 2008's 10 Most Anticipated Flicks (Indiana Jones 4 not yet included).

No comments:

Post a Comment