- treatment of poisoning, particularly heavy metal poisons
- treatment of idiopathic pulmonary firbosis
- increasing the effectiveness and reducing the toxicity of cis-platinum, a chemo drug used to treat breast cancer
- treating Parkinson's disease
- lowering blood pressure in patients with diabetes
- increasing male sperm counts in humans and animals
- treatment of liver cancer
- treatment of sickle cell anemia
Dr. Eduardo Gonzales, in his article at the Manila Bulletin, says:
Glutathione whitens the skin because it inhibits the enzyme tyrosinase, which simply means it prevents the concerned cells in the skin from manufacturing melanin, the pigment that is responsible for the brown to black coloration of the skin.
4. What are the ways to take glutathione supplements? How much will they cost me?
Glutathione IV (intravenous) - Php 3,360.00 per vial (one session) done 2-3 times a week. To achieve maximum results, treatment should be done for 15 sessions. Effect will be seen on your 3rd session. Package: for 15 sessions- Php 44,800.00. A single treatment consists of 5cc of Vitamin C and 4cc of Glutathione. The product is made from Europe.