Friday, January 11, 2008

Shocking new details about Britney's meltdown

LAPD reports say...

- When the cops showed up, Britney was locked in the master bathroom with Jayden James.
- Britney refused to come out for nearly three hours. When she did, all she was wearing was panties.
- Britney was incoherent, screaming at the cops, "What the f*** are you doing in my house? I know who you are." She continued ranting, "I don't need your f***ing help." At one point Britney, whose moods swung wildly from laughter to rage to sobs, hollered, "You will do as I say."

Read more of the shocking details at Perez Hilton: Popping Pills!

Ermmm... I think she really needs help.


Update:

Here are some really scary pics of Britney from the meltdown. Makes me think she really, really needs help.




No comments:

Post a Comment